Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 12: Some Ways America Could Improve

I would like to preface this post by saying "Norwegian's and their love of nature is a wonderful thing!"
Today for science my teacher decided to go to the Tarzan park. I was confused about what it was, but she told me I would know when I saw it.
Apparently, the people at the mental health hospital across the street had some free time and build an obstacle  course in the middle of the forest.





My mom asked me to take pictures of my every day life, just the normal boring things. Honestly, most of my life is not that boring. I get to do things like this all the time! 
One of my students gave me a flower.
I also got to watch my scooperating teacher do some awesome teaching in the woods! It was amazing! Some good aspirations to live up to. 
I was thinking about all of the planning this little trip would have taken in the United States. There would be permission slips and chaperons and all sorts of hoops to jump through. Here, Hilde said "I think today we will go to the Tarzan park because I don't like the lesson I prepared." and so we did. 
I wish America could be a bit more like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment