Monday, November 2, 2015

A Weekend in Oslo

I had the opportunity to go to Oslo this weekend, and it was amazing! It was very tiring, going non-stop from museum to museum, but so worth it! Here are some pictures!

Hovedøya Monastery
The Cathedral in Oslo
Showin' a little Aggie pride in front of the Scotsman!
Oslo Parliament Building
The Palace in Oslo
City Hall in Oslo
Nobel Peace Center
Oslo Opera House, we went and saw a contemporary ballet here. 
The Monolith at Vigeland park
Courtyard of the castle. 
The German rifles in the shape of a swastika at the Norwegian Resistance Museum
The Stave Church at the Norwegian Folk Museum 
The Viking Ship Museum
The Munch Museum
Overall, the trip was amazing! I got to see so many things, and I wish I could have had more time to look at it all. But I was very happy for the time I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment