Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 18: Planbook

Friday, half day.
Today we only had a half day for the students, which was probably for the best. It could have turned into a rough day.
A few things to talk about today.

Spiral Teaching. The 5th grade at my school does spiral teaching with their mathematics. This means that they his everything in their core very quickly, but they do it three times throughout the year. This means that the students all get every topic three times which cements it into their memory more than just teaching it once.

I had decided to not get a plan book from Erin Condren because it was so expensive and that I didn't need one right now. However, I am beginning to reconsider...
So I have decided that I need to get a planbook, but I don't want to spend that much money (though I could because I could use it for when I get a job in January.) But to Wal-Mart it is.

I have also been thinking about learning a language. I want to know how to speak a different language, not only will that help me but it will also help my students and their parents.

Another week done, another week on it's way. Next week I am teaching everything except for science, so I have a lot of reading material for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment