Saturday, October 24, 2015

Student Teaching Adventures in Norway

This post is not about school, but rather about my experience in Norway.

So far... the only thing I can really complain about is the tight curves on the road and the speed at which Norwegian drivers take them. But, if it was perfect everyone would live here, right?
This country is so beautiful! Since coming here we have gone on several different hikes, all of which present new breathtaking views and memorable scenery.
Here are a few pictures from the hikes I have done since being here.
The waterfall near the Rosendal barony.

The coolest glacier! It looks like it could cascade down the mountain at any moment.

A view of Rosendal from the top of a mountain.
There were so many more amazing pictures! But looking at the pictures does poor justice to the real thing. Being here is so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I have fallen in love with the landscape and the people of Norway. It is hard to believe that I have only been here for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment