Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 3: Bulletin Boards, Bulletin Boards, and MORE Bulletin Boards!

Today was all about setting up the classroom. Starting early this morning I finished what I could of the bulletin board I was in charge of, and then helped my teacher with her other boards. The room is starting to come together, and that is a very good thing because school starts tomorrow!

As I walked around the school I asked teachers how it was going and they all gave me the same answer, "I can make it two days." Maybe the first days of school are always crazy, whether you are a first year teacher or a 20 year teacher.

After school tomorrow I am going to see if I can get together with my teacher so we can finally go over what it is that I need to do in her classroom. I also need to contact my adviser. I bet they didn't think they would need to be working before University even started!

No comments:

Post a Comment